AmmarSprouse c:

Is listening to

About Me!

My photo
For Teen. MrSM Baling. first batch. 140397 ,smart ? LOL :D . So , I can't make your jealous cause I'm imperfect . Give your support n I'll support you . Follow me if your heart told you to do so, kay ? FiN

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Broken

It starts like this,
in the middle of activity week,
theres and activity name layang-layang.

it in a group; homeroom
i like to play kite ,right?

so if you've done make n decorate the kite
u gonna fly it up

so, i will be the pilot,
i fly it up n it goes down
n again n again n again

suddenly, i fell
Because?

my friend , Busu

was lucky, because i'm gonna hit him
i fell like hitting something
i didn't fell my hand was at my back

so my body was on my hand
i crash my own hand

'my hand is Broken'

Ammar