AmmarSprouse c:

Is listening to

About Me!

My photo
For Teen. MrSM Baling. first batch. 140397 ,smart ? LOL :D . So , I can't make your jealous cause I'm imperfect . Give your support n I'll support you . Follow me if your heart told you to do so, kay ? FiN

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hotto Windo

28th May 2011

First thing to do
I go to the Banting Metriculation College to depart my sister for her holiday. She look damp and lesu cause she had fainted. After that, we go straight to the Downtown Coffee n Tea, my Father's restaurant .

around 1200 hrs

me my mother n sister watch Nur Kasih the Movie at Wangsa Walk Mall
Afther That, we go to the AnW for lunch
the AnW is beside the Tropicana Life

We go to the Tropicana Life store to buy me

Hotto Windo bags

it's so beautiful but I don't have the picture of it

especially , thanks to my mum who brought me
n bought me a new sling bag

감 사하미 다